- Government Links
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Government Links for California Small Business Owners.
- Internal Revenue Service
- The Internal Revenue Service is the nation's tax collection agency and administers the Internal Revenue Code enacted by Congress.
- Employment Development Department
- The Employment Development Department (EDD) is one of the largest state departments with employees at hundreds of service locations throughout the state.
- Franchise Tax Board
- Our main job at the Franchise Tax Board is to administer California’s Personal Income and Corporation Tax Laws.
- California State Board of Equalization
- The mission of the State Board of Equalization (BOE) is to serve the public through fair, effective, and efficient tax administration.
- California Tax Education Council
- The California Tax Education Council (CTEC) was established by the California State Legislature to promote competent tax preparation within the State of California.
- California Secretary of State
- The Secretary of State's office is comprised of nearly 500 people who are dedicated to making government more transparent and accessible in the areas of elections, business, political campaigning, legislative advocacy, and historical treasures.
- Where's My Refund
- Access your refund status from the IRS.